Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all his idea, and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish! We don't play the major role. If we did, we'd probably go around bragging that we'd done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
Ephesians 2:7-10 The Message

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jen's Scrappin' Spot

In an effort to compartmentalize (is that a word?) my life I have created a blog for my Close to My Heart business. This new blog is called Jen's Scrappin' Spot. For those of you who are interested in Close to My Heart products and information about my business, please save this site in your favorites.

In the coming months you will find lots of exciting things, as time allows, including an online craft club where you can win prizes while using your Close to My Heart products.

Look for pictures of my current projects as well as information about Close to My Heart specials, such as the current Tickled Pink special for National Scrapbooking Month, which starts today!

This new blog is still in its infancy so bear with me as I get it going, dial-up is slowing down the process greatly. As is meeting lots of people in our new community:) We all have busy lives and it is my prayer that even in the midst of busy-ness, we would each remember to take time for ourselves. Creating is a passion of mine and as I carve out time to create, I hope that you will too!

Blessings

No comments: