Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all his idea, and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish! We don't play the major role. If we did, we'd probably go around bragging that we'd done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
Ephesians 2:7-10 The Message

Monday, February 23, 2009

I finally did it!

Months ago I began getting friend requests to join Facebook. I resisted because I had visions of MySpace but I finally broke down and decided to check it out.

It is so much fun. I have been able to connect with a lot of our youth kids (they're not kids anymore, yikes) back in Washington as well as other Village Missionaries and friends. And it is so much easier to use than MySpace. Think of it as the more "mature" version of online networking!

I've decided it is a great way, other than blogging, to just touch base with people. Don't worry, the blog will continue on! But it is easier to put photos in albums on Facebook, so I will post more of those there.

Anyway, you can go here to sign up for facebook then search for my name, Jennifer Hallenbeck, (I know if you are reading you know my name:). Then you can be my friend on Facebook.

Check it out!

No comments: