Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all his idea, and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish! We don't play the major role. If we did, we'd probably go around bragging that we'd done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
Ephesians 2:7-10 The Message

Friday, September 7, 2007

Digital vs. Traditional

I have decided that I absolutely love digital scrapbooking. Don't get me wrong though. I love the look you get traditionally, with raised embellishments and that 3D look. Inking and distressing. You know, all the fun stuff! BUT...with digital, I don't have to drag out all my supplies, I don't have a mess to clean up, and in my tiny house, I don't have to find a place to work! I don't have to print pictures, or go to town and get them printed. The couch is the perfect spot. And really, I get the best of both worlds. Especially if I use the digital version of the stuff that comes in my kit from the club every month. I can do my page on my lap top, order a print online, and then add embellishments when it comes. Wah-lah!!! The best of both worlds! So here's a couple of pages I did last night. Just thought I'd share.








No comments: