Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all his idea, and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish! We don't play the major role. If we did, we'd probably go around bragging that we'd done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
Ephesians 2:7-10 The Message

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quick Update

OK, I've had this going for a few days. I figure I better get it posted so I can post the next one:o

Our getaway last week was great. We had a wonderful time in California and the teaching was exactly what we needed. Very refreshing. We spent a few days in Lake Tahoe on the way home. There was a ton of snow. The lake is very pretty in the winter time. Next time we will go in the summer when we can explore more. Butch was sick all weekend so we layed around the condo (thank you mom for letting us use it:). Rest was what we needed most and I guess God knew that.

I realized I can finally post more of my digital pages. The calendars have been delivered to the grandparents so now I won't spoil it for them:) These are all pictures from 2007 for the 2008 calendar, except for Butch's page, that is from late 2006. I've got my blank calendars already for this year so maybe if I get started on them now, I won't have to rush in December to finish them. Yah, right!!!



Enjoy -- (This is just January through June...Next post will have July through December.)

Don't forget to pray for Nate, tricia and Gwyneth. Their link is on the left (?)

Jen
















No comments: